- Soft and crunchy texture when cooked
- Mild sweetness
- Savoury umami
Research on oyster mushrooms in general have uncovered a number of benefits including helping protect the immune system through antioxidant characteristics, building string bones and providing ant-inflammatory benefits.
- Refrigerate in a paper bag or mesh cardboard box
- Use within 5-6 days of purchasing
Cooking and Handling:
- No need to wash them
- Cook thoroughly to develop its flavour
- Best sautéed, roasted or in stews and Thai dishes
- Pairs well with garlic, shallots, onion, coriander, ginger, soy sauce, lemon grass, lime leaf
- Serve as an accompaniment to meat, rice dishes or noodles
- Sauté whole with other veggies or put on top of a salad
- Vegetable stir fry or other Asian dishes
There are no reviews yet.